February 17, 2022
We are very pleased to announce Professor Craig Buckley in discussion with Jessica Morrison.
Is green hydrogen the key to a carbon-free energy future? In this episode, Jessica is joined by Craig from Curtin University’s Hydrogen Storage Research Group to discuss the future of green hydrogen and how he and his team are making it a viable energy solution.
• The colours of hydrogen [01:08]
• Using Raman scattering to detect hydrogen [03:38]
• Is green hydrogen a feasible energy solution? [10:33]
• Safety of hydrogen compared to fossil fuels [13:24]
• Using hydrogen to fuel transport vehicles [20:01]