The Future Energy Exports (FEnEx) CRC offers a limited number of scholarships to students wanting to undertake further
postgraduate research in the areas of:
- LNG productivity and emissions reduction;
- Hydrogen: production, transport, storage & utilisation;
- Digital technologies and interoperability; and
- Market and sector development for hydrogen and/or LNG.
Research projects must be closely aligned with one of our research and development programs and supported by a relevant
Full and top-up scholarships are available from the FEnEx CRC, these are administered through our academic Participants:
- The University of Western Australia
- Curtin University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of South Australia
- Swinburne University
- The University of Melbourne
All PhD and Masters students within the CRC’s Postgraduate Program will become valuable members of the FEnEx project
teams, and benefit from being a part of the graduate network and an extensive professional development program.
Our students also benefit from being part of an organisation that links research, technical forums and industry so they
can experience different working environments and be part of research activity that is truly translational. We help
students wherever possible to have both academic and industry-based supervisors to enhance their research experience.
A significant part of the FEnEx CRC’s postgraduate program is focused on mentoring. We will endeavor to link students
with a professional mentor in the FEnEx CRC or broader community.