Project proposals for Round 11 are being accepted until Thursday 8 June 2023.
To submit a project proposal:
- use the Application Form and Budget Template below
- both full proposals and project ideas should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- full proposals that are compliant will be entered into the Project Management System by the CRC Team, at which time the project will be allocated a project number
Documents to assist with creating a project:
- FEnEx CRC Round 11 Project Application & Budget Template – this will help you and your collaborators develop a project prior to submitting the proposal.
- FEnEx CRC Commonwealth Milestones – these provide the scope of the CRC and should guide your application focus
- FEnEx CRC Objectives – these provide the broad scope of the CRC and are found in the Constitution
- IP Ownership Examples – help you consider the IP options whilst in discussion with your collaborators
- Project Selection Process – gives a brief overview of how projects are reviewed and approved
Documents to assist with report submissions: